Friday, May 27, 2011

Going to Haiti

Alright, so I'm leaving for Haiti on June 4th to be the EFCA's Crisis Response communications intern! I'm down there on staff for two months, helping with leading teams, legistical stuff, building projects, interacting and building relationships with the Haitian people and the teams that come down, and whatever else needs to be done! God has called me down to Haiti and I am so pumped to see what He has in store for me. God brought the funds for me to go to Haiti in many incredible ways and through many awesome people. I definitely need prayer support on this trip. Prayer for focusing on God's will, and for letting Him use me however we wants. For courage and strength and for God to get the glory and anything else that can be thought of! I will be writing in this blog for the duration of my trip, keeping everybody informed on what is happening.
To God be the glory!
Justin Gloudemans

No comments:

Post a Comment